We’re looking for an intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about building a career in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will strive for success, be driven to learn, and will have a desire to question everything!
They will also be keen to be a part of building commercial success for clients while striving to develop and deliver excellence daily. No prior experience in Digital Marketing is required, although an awareness of/passion for the industry and relevant transferable skills are required.
Are you a Digital Marketing Assistant with a keen eye for new and emerging trends?
Do you have a passion for the written word? Are you crazy about social media?
Do you want to join a company that offers exceptional career progression?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant/Marketing Executive
Salary: Competitive (negotiable) + benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9-5.30pm
This is a varied role with involvement in everything from content production and digital PR to social media and email campaigns. You will be responsible for creating a range of marketing collateral in-line with our client’s brand guidelines, as well as involvement in other marketing activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creation of marketing collateral
- Creation of email marketing campaigns
- Responsibility for website maintenance
- Social media activity
- Assistance with events and exhibitions
- Market research projects
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Strong written and spoken English
- Exemplary time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Customer service experience
- Graphic design
- Knowledge of social media and marketing practice
- Current driving licence
You may often be required to work on your own initiative and so it is important that you have an organised, proactive and self-motivated work ethic. Plus, as you will be responsible for a wide range of varied tasks, it is essential that you are able to prioritise and manage your own time effectively.
In return, you will have the opportunity to experience utilising the full digital mix, working with a fantastic team, with some incredible brands.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.